Are you someone who enjoys being the face of the company and being the first point of contact for customers? Then you are the receptionist we are looking for.
As a receptionist you are responsible for a warm and professional reception of the customers. Furthermore, you are also responsible for administrative support tasks:
- Managing meetings: Efficiently manage meeting rooms, including reservations.
- Facility management support: Supporting tasks to keep the office running smoothly, including inventory control, placing orders, coordinating outside service providers and maintaining a neat and organized reception area.
- Telephone management: Professionally answer incoming calls and transfer them to the appropriate departments.
Does this sound like a position that is right up your alley? Then apply now at email@example.com
- You have initial administrative experience and enjoy speaking to customers.
- You speak English very well and can make yourself understood in French.
Our client is a software company that provides IT solutions to the military. They operate in more than 30 countries.