Vacature

Inside Sales/Sprzedaz Wewnetrzna (PL/ENG)

Merchtem

Solliciteer

Functieomschrijving

As an Inside Sales Employee at this SME, you are the indispensable partner of the Account Manager, together you form a dynamic team.

You are responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships. Important here is the active search for new opportunities, whereby you prospect 30% of the time for new clients. The other 70% you maintain contact with existing customers and do upselling and cross-selling.

The central focus of your role is to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty.

In addition, you play a crucial role in supporting customers through the online platform, the e-shop, and assist them in achieving their goals.

Could this internal commercial position be of interest to you? Then apply via this site.

Meer info? Intelect Zaventem

E-mail: zaventem@intelect.be
T 02 253 79 01

Delen

Profiel

- You speak Polish and English very well.
- Knowledge of Czech is a plus.
- You have a first administrative experience.
- You are salesdriven and have a commercial mindset.

Bedrijf

Our client is an SME with an international working environment.

Aanbod

- You will receive an attractive salary package with laptop, meal vouchers, bonus system and net expense allowance.
- An exciting international position in the sales world.

Reageer op deze vacature