As a shipping administrator, you will ensure timely preparation and shipment of packages to customers and business contacts.
- Verify accuracy of accompanying paperwork and use shipping software systems for efficient processing.
- Troubleshoot shipping issues, resolving independently or escalating to management.
- Operate office equipment and process paperwork for deliveries to other sites.
- Maintain accurate inventory records and stay updated on company communications.
- Be flexible to perform various duties assigned by management, encouraging cross-departmental training.
- You can speak and understand English fluently.
- You are able to lift more than 20 kg.
- You want to work between 1.30pm until 10pm
Furthermore, you demonstrate the ability to perform complex tasks, make informed decisions, and work independently. Possess strong computer skills, adaptability to process changes, and efficiency in a fast-paced environment.
You will be part of a dynamic team in a sector focused on medical innovation and research.